Yep. Time to take a second mortgage on your home or break into your kid’s college fund. With the singing of angels and a ray of sunlight parting the clouds, the fabled Optimus Maximus Keyboard has descended from Russian design studio Art Lebedev like an orgasm of geekiness. As you should know by now this amazing keyboard features a tiny screen on each key… that’s 113 screens in all.
- Revolutionary Keyboard Features a tiny OLED screen on each key. 113 screens total.
- Each key can be individually programmed to perform a series of functions, open an application or run an Applescript (Mac only)
- Various System Monitor functions can dynamically display on a key including CPU usage, CPU temperature, Network Speed, and Memory Usage
- Play a GIF animation or Quicktime movie on a Key
- Paint images across all keys at once in your image editor of choice
- Key sets can be linked to an application, so whenever you open that app the appropriate keys come up
- Powerful layer function allows you to combine existing key sets in different ways
- Use any language with the appropriate key images including Cyrillic, Ancient Greek, Georgian, Arabic, Quenya, and Hiragana.
- Display notes, numerals, special symbols, HTML codes, math functions or any other special symbol.
- Any key (or to be exact, a unit consisting of a cap, a microchip and a display) can be easily removed by hands to be cleaned or replaced
- Built in USB hub
- SD Card Slot for Storing keyboard Settings