Step back to a time when the cassette tape was new and high tech! Retro meets today’s technology with a 4 port high speed USB 2.0 Cassette Hub. Includes a 4-foot USB cable to connect the hub to your computer. Compatible with Macs, PCs, and Commodore 64s retro-fitted with USB ports.
Wear it. Wrap it. Pose it. Point the light where you want – however you want – and keep your hands totally free! Regular old book lights – move over! The new kid on the block has 2 super-flexible arms with two high-intensity LEDs on each end. Excellent reading area illumination is accomplished by one wide-angle LED and one spot LED located on each arm.
There’s a lot of information in the world – information they don’t want you to know. But we want you to know. Because knowing is half the battle, and all that good stuff. So, crack open this little volume (lovingly entitled Forbidden Knowledge), and learn such things as:
- How to start a riot
- How to make moonshine
- How to beat a lie detector test
- How to create crop circles
- How to walk on hot coals
- How to perform an exorcism
- and 95 other forbidden things
In addition to displaying the time, this watch helps you carry your valuable data with you at all times (you know – your MP3 files, favorite images and more). With either 2GB or 4GB of capacity it has more than ample storage space.
The USB Memory Watch has a built-in USB connector and can transfer files to and from most computer operating systems. The USB connector is cleverly stored in the watch band and flips up for easy connecting. There is also a LED light that indicates the device status. The watch is surprisingly sleek and lightweight – it is not a bulky watch. The band is comfortable and very flexible.
The word is mightier than the knife!
- This pen opens and closes like a butterfly knife, so (with practice) you’ll learn sophisticated moves, two-handed tricks, quick-flips, spins, aerials, and how to manipulate combinations of these tricks.
- Constructed from three pieces of close-tolerance polymer.
- Positioning dynamics allow you to swing and rotate the pen, changing its speed and center of gravity while flipping and twirling.
- Refined symmetry with even weight ratio (end-to-end and side-to-side) balances the pen through motion and force.
- Pen is actually a Fisher Space Pen – capable of writing under water, upside down, in freezing cold, in space, etc. (refills available soon from manufacturer).
- Includes: One pen (blue ink) and instructional DVD (teaches you 6 tricks).
- Dimensions: 4.5″ closed; 7.75″ open.
This will be one of the coolest gifts ever – The Force Trainer. This toy is expected to be priced at $90 to $100, and it comes with a headset that uses brain waves. If you concentrate hard enough – the little ball in the clear tube will rise, and you just might become a Jedi.
Star Wars sound effects and audio clips emitted from the base unit cue you in to progress to the next level (from Padawan to Jedi) or when to move the sphere up or down to keep challenging yourself.
Are you ready to use the force? Do you have it in you? You’ll have to wait a few months to see.
In the mean time, you can work on your Lightsaber skills.
A gift for drummers, geeks, and drummer-geeks (yes, they exist).
Hit the drums on this shirt with your finger and they play through the built in speaker… simple but amazing. With 7 different drum sounds you’re ready for a personal drum solo on your chest.
- Tap the drums on this shirt and they actually play through the embedded speaker
- All drums on the shirt are playable. 7 Different drum sounds in all
- Battery pack with speaker stores in hidden pocket near hem of shirt
- Adjustable volume… the top volume level is really loud
- Black 100% cotton shirt